"marabomber"

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 22 02:29:37 UTC 2013

I believe, it's the same link I posted earlier in the week.

What I find more interesting is the rise of a different term: digilante

http://goo.gl/IBous

Of course, the term is not new. Wiktionary has an entry from almost
exactly a year ago. UD has one that dates to 2010 and there are several
blog entries with similar dates. But the cloud-sourcing of video footage
in the hunt for the bombers is going to serve up a big dose of
"digilante justice" references...

     VS-)