"Joker"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 24 23:22:52 UTC 2013

I saw it too. Interestingly (possibly in a later interview) he also used
the word "jihad" in its mainstream Muslim sense of "inner spiritual
struggle."  How long before the usual suspects bend the moment to their
familiar designs?

Used to be, the Huns were universally thought to have originated in
Mongolia or even Korea. Last I heard, though, they seemed to be an
accretion of Turkic and Mongol ethnicities.

Either way, you don't mess with them.

They mess with you.

JL