conspiracy = "a theory of conspiracy"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 27 12:33:40 UTC 2013

>From _The New Yorker_ online
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2013/04/marathon-bombing-watertown-naked-man-conspiracies.html
 :

"Even if some intrepid reporter does track the naked man down, the morass
of conspiracies surrounding the marathon bombing and the twenty-four hours
that culminated in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s capture last Friday night are not
about to disappear."

BONUS: Apparently still no confirmation that Tam was wearing a "suicide
vest," which may or may not have detonated.  But they all wear 'em, right?
 I mean, how could he be a jihad bomber without one?

JL