Yellow Journalism

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu Aug 1 19:27:40 UTC 2013

I see that Elizabeth L. Banks is supposed to have written an article
titled "American 'Yellow Journalism'" in _Ninteenth Century_ in April
1898; perhaps she has something to say about the term.  She published
_Campaigns of Curiosity: Journalistic Adventures of an American Girl
in London_ in 1894, but GBooks does not hit upon "yellow journalism"
in  that edition (except in the Introduction and footnotes) or in the
1895 edition.

Joel