Hyphenation stage disappearing?

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 7 14:47:02 UTC 2013

I work with a nonprofit that, ten years ago, adopted a name with capital
letters in the middle of words: PortSide NewYork.

Over time, we have seen more and more entities use this feature in their
name.

How long before this migrates into standard English? After all, many brand
names become words.

DanG