ramen burger ontology-- even more OT

Charles C Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Wed Aug 7 16:47:05 UTC 2013

A favorite at Atlanta Braves home games is the Tedburger (the Braves used to play at Turner field)--a hamburger patty (garnished with the traditional onion slice, tomato slice, pickles, lettuce, mayonnaise, etc.) bebunned between two Krispy Kreme donuts.  Anyone's low-cholesterol affliction would be promptly ameliorated.

--Charlie
From: American Dialect Society [ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] on behalf of Geoff Nathan [geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 9:57 PM

I have one whenever my cholesterol seems to be running low. So far that's exactly once, and Margaret and I shared it, took half of it home and shared that for an additional lunch later in the week.
Nit aza koysher, either....
But then, no pretensions that it is, despite the name of the restaurant, which is named after the building (which was once an early 20th century immigrant insurance company).
Amazing lobby, too: http://www.flickr.com/photos/snweb/1574341248/

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.