movie ruined the book

Sat Aug 10 06:21:56 UTC 2013

Thanks to Bill Mullins and David Barnhart. The Quote Investigator
website now has a post on this topic titled: They Haven’t Done
Anything to My Book. It’s Right There on the Shelf

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/08/06/book-on-shelf/

Acknowledgement on webpage states: Deep thanks to Bill Mullins who
broached this topic and located the key 1969 citation and several
other valuable cites.

Garson