Singular "they" on Facebook

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Aug 10 14:24:10 UTC 2013

This is singular "their".  Do you find Facebook also using the
nominative or accusative?  As in "Jane Doe lives in Springfield,
Mass. They is a professor of English at the University of
Massachusetts."  Or "Jane Dow is a recipient of the Nobel Prize in
Literature, which was awarded them in 1993."

I agree these are not sentences likely to be constructed by Facebook
software, but perhaps there are examples.

Joel