Phrase: distracted walking (hypothesized cause of pedestrian deaths)

Geoff Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Sat Aug 10 20:42:11 UTC 2013

And then, of course, there's 'walking while texting', which I referenced in my IT blog about nine months ago:

http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/?p=1013

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.