Q: "to huck" = "bother, harass verbally"?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Aug 25 16:24:57 UTC 2013

Thanks, Arnold, especially for the second link.  I will pass them on
to my friend.  I especially noticed for the "h-word" the example -
aggresion [sic]: "don't huck with me, buddy!"  That seems like it
might have been a response to verbal agression, and therefore the
agressor was "hucking" (transitive) the responder.

Now if we only know whether the "h-word" was used in the North
Cantabrigian dialect, perhaps around the 1950s!

Joel