Twitter's loved and hated words (WOTY: thot, bae, ratchet)

Hugo van Kemenade hugovk at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 3 13:44:40 UTC 2013

> I assume the haters are upset with those who use "thot" for "thought".

Only one of the 333 "thot" hate-tweet also includes the word "thought" but it's coincidental:

[Begin]
I hate the word thot. Like who thought of that 😒 lol
[End]

But 33 also include the word "hoe". The first and last:

[Begin]
I hate the word "thot", I think it's stupid. I'm pretty sure ppl can get the message pretty clear by just saying "hoe".
[End]

[Begin]
I  hate the word thot just the abbreviation is fucking hilarious but no need to change from calling em hoes
[End]

> About "bae" I have no idea.

Here's a couple of reasons for hating "bae":

[Begin]
The only reason I hate the word ""bae"" is because it looks like someone can't spell the word "babe" 😂😂
[End]

[Begin]
I hate the word bae. Its so stupid, ghetto, and annoying. And don't try telling me that before anyone else bullshit
[End]

Hugo