Install and installation

Peter Richardson prichard at LINFIELD.EDU
Thu Dec 12 16:44:00 UTC 2013

Our house alarm guy in Portland talks about "doing a disarm" with initial
stress. Do you suppose there's a recessive word-initial Germanic stress
lurking about here, as in DE-fense at football games vs. de-FENSE counsel?
We don't have to look far for parallels like PO-lice, as demonstrated in
DARE vol. 1, xxxviff.

Peter Richardson

-