humble brag

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 21 13:03:47 UTC 2013

Did anything happen with that nomination? There was an explanatory
appearance of "humblebrag" in NCIS Los Angeles early in 2011 (which I
noticed in an recent re-run).

http://goo.gl/f7hAxF
(February 23, 2011)
> The "humble brag" references were hilarious. You know people who do
> this if you think about it. I am absolutely calling them out using
> this phrase next time.

The two earliest UD mentions are from the same date, one directly
quoting the show:
http://goo.gl/ByT5VI
> Person 1: The referee tripped over my feet last night AT THE LAKERS GAME.
> Person 2: Wow. Thanks for the Humble Brag.

     VS-)