substitute for

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Dec 22 01:51:12 UTC 2013

Pretty neat; this can complied with by those who really are trying to improve their cholesterol results and who are willing to give up refined carbs for high fiber foods, and also by those lazier sorts who must be relieved to know that all they need to do is junk the fiber and switch to lots of refined sugar, white bread, and pasta.  Something for everyone.  Isn't language flux useful?

LH