Quote: I know only two tunes; one is Yankee Doodle, and the other isn't. (U. S. Grant variant Lincoln)

Thu Dec 26 22:17:44 UTC 2013

A discussion thread on the topic in the subject line occurred on this
mailing list in May 2012. Now the Quote Investigator website has an
entry with an acknowledgment to list participants. Feedback welcome:

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/12/26/two-tunes/

Thanks, Garson