Times Literary Supplement Review

Mon Feb 4 19:36:42 UTC 2013

Fred Shapiro wrote:
> Yes, it is a pain not to have anything to link to.
> But a solution is coming: it appears that my review
> will not be on their home page, but that they will
> have it secretly on their website so it can be linked
> to.  I'll circulate the link when I have it.

Times Literary Supplement has a searchable archive online here:

http://www.the-tls.co.uk/tls/archives/

The article is in the archive now. The query: proverbs traced -
without quotes will locate the article. But there is a paywall, and
access is restricted to subscribers. The article title is "Just glad
to see me?" So maybe they will post the accessible version soon.
Garson