or are you just happy to see me?

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 6 19:29:21 UTC 2013

Time to edit Wikipedia entry then... As for my duplicating work/quotes,
I went through a series of sites in rapid succession and thought I
simply went back to the TVtropes page rather than having seen the
description/quote on AZBlog page. It's not an excuse--merely an
explanation of unintended duplication. Since I was commenting in G+, I
did not have the text open when making the comment. I'll be more careful
next time...

     VS-)