OT: Friday 8:51 p.m. --- 5 1/2 inches

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Feb 9 03:03:28 UTC 2013

What town?  (I'm assuming south or east of Arlington Heights,
Mass.)  Measured on what surface and by whom (pro or yourself -- or
are you a pro?)

At about the same time I had about 4 inches on the railing of my rear
porch, as estimated by an amateur.  Depths are usually somewhat
greater in my back yard than elsewhere.  But I didn't feel like
adding to the sample from other locations.

I'll report again tomorrow morning, after what is expected to be the
major dump.

Joel
Arlington Heights, Mass.