"sissy" during the Civil War?

Sat Feb 9 23:27:37 UTC 2013

Here is a relevant instance of sissy in 1882. Jon, what date is given
by the teachings of the hidden esoteric long-suppressed coruscating
Vol. III of HDAS?

[ref] 1882 January, Little Hearts and Little Hands: An Illustrated
Monthly for the Children of Spiritualists, Volume 1, Number 1, Sissy's
Reason by Violet, Start Page 10, Quote Page 10, E. W. Allen and Office
of Little Hearts and Little Hands, London. (Google Books full view)
[/ref]
http://books.google.com/books?id=WCUGAAAAQAAJ&q=sissy#v=snippet&

[Begin excerpt]
Standing by his side was a fair-haired little fellow, whose girl-like
face, long curling hair, and timid manner had won for him the name of
"Sissy," but we shall see presently that Sissy was far from being
weak-minded, or mean-spirited, though, as some of the boys said, he
looked "quite a soft" -- but they only said so when Frank was away for
Sissy and Frank were great friends.
[End excerpt]