the FBI's Monitory Crime Division

Mon Feb 11 16:28:10 UTC 2013

I've just gotten an email from the *Federal Bureau of Investigation
(FBI) **Anti-Terrorist
And Monitory Crime Division.*

It assures me that the FBI has traced some crooks in Nigeria who have been
preventing transfer of money from a Nigerian bank that is rightfully mine.

I await further developments.  I'm supposed to reply to this email, but
think I won't.  Sure will be glad to see that money, though.

GAT

--
George A. Thompson
Univ. Pr., 1998, but nothing much since then.