Antedating of "MILF"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 25 01:57:43 UTC 2013

Try this:

http://books.google.com/books?id=-8z3CUhv8pYC&pg=PT317&dq=milf+1992+skankly&hl=en&sa=X&ei=TMQqUcAIkdT0BNWIgZgH&ved=0CC0Q6AEwAA

"MILF" seems not to have shown up in Fall 1991.

(Gettin' on to a quarter of a century ago, if you're counting.)

JL