Antedating of "Burgle" & "Burglarize"

Bonnie Taylor-Blake b.taylorblake at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 28 14:14:46 UTC 2013

Oops, here's an earlier thread with some antedatings on "burgle"
(1867) and "burglar" (1869).  Evan's new find for "burglarize"
antedates my June, 1840 find by a month.

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0610C&L=ADS-L&P=R3277

Yours, competitively antedating,
Bonnie