annual list of words to be proscribed

sclements at NEO.RR.COM sclements at NEO.RR.COM
Tue Jan 1 00:28:13 UTC 2013

Damn.  I was just thinking this morning that "bucket list" had jumped the shark when I saw it painted over the "entire bus" that was in front of me.

How far back does that one go?  Who's the expert on the Board?

Sam Clements