"pee" goes standard

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Jan 12 18:40:02 UTC 2013

In 2009 I wondered here (Subject: The new potty language for adults)
about whether "#1" and "#2" had become standard beyond the toddling
age, appearing on a sign associated with (some) water-saving toilets
in Harvard University buildings as (uhm) headings for explanations
about flushing (push handle up for liquid waste, down for solid).

(No, not American Standard; rather another maker.)

Joel