"catfishing"--early WOTY candidate?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 18 10:01:41 UTC 2013

I can hardly understand a word that Te'o guy is saying.  Is he mumbling on purpose?  I think te'oing can lead to mumbleitis and then romnesia, all of which is the opposite of truthiness.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk