Is this a good sentence?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri Jan 18 21:39:03 UTC 2013

And T.O.'s "I love me some me" would have been a good QOTY the year the T-shirt* spinoff came on the market--

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=%22i+love+me+some+me%22+shirt&oq=%22i+love+me+some+me%22+shirt&gs_l=hp.12..0j0i5i30j0i8i30l2.14018.17433.2.20554.2.2.0.0.0.0.72.132.2.2.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.xrmDq6-6U-8&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41248874,d.cWE&fp=94e32a4cea89f529&biw=1151&bih=659

--but it's too late now. He's not even in the league anymore.

LH
[* If the URL is too unwieldy, just google "I love me some me" + "shirt"]