Throwing oneself a fastball

Neal Whitman nwhitman at AMERITECH.NET
Sat Jan 19 14:09:59 UTC 2013

>From my page-a-day "What Your Poo Is Telling You" calendar:

"... some people just love the smell of their own farts. These unique individuals are [said] to throw themselves fastballs. These people like to fart on their own hands and then put their hands up to their own noses and inhale deeply."

A quick Google search reveals no relevant hits. I can't access DARE or HDAS at the moment, so it might be in those places.

In any case, I've never caught a whiff of this idiom before. Have you? And are there other expressions for this activity?

Neal