" =?windows-1252?Q?=93I_wasn=92t_faking_it=2C=94_Te=92o_?=told reporter Jeremy Schaap

paul johnson paulzjoh at MTNHOME.COM
Sat Jan 19 17:40:32 UTC 2013

Paul Johnson
Has anyone asked, whatr the difference is between Pen Pal and Girl
Friend, or is in the age of instant messaging there is no such thing as
a pen/text/IM/PM/pals, they are all friends as in Facebook. Would
someone refer to ne of 200 friends as a "Girl Friend"?  Would a male be
called a boy friend?
My age group, only gays have boyfriends   To my ears there is a whole
universe of both meaning and intent between, "girl Friend" and "a girl I
know"
On 1/19/2013 11:21 AM, Dan Goncharoff wrote:
> Seen today in an e-mail from The Daily Beast
> , but took
> credit for some misleading details—like telling his father he’d met
> Kekua in Hawaii when he hadn’t—as a means of protecting the fact that
> he’d never met his alleged girlfriend from the public. "
>
> I didn't know facts needed to be protected from the public.
>
> DanG

In filling out an application, where it says, 'In case of emergency, notify:' I put 'DOCTOR.'