blowzy

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 20 18:17:20 UTC 2013

Am forced to agree about "timeless."

Not sure about "out there."  It often means "wildly eccentric; deranged,"
but that doesn't seem to be Obama's style.

Context suggests "blowzy" means "unfocused" or something similar.

At least in this guy's mind.

JL