Heard: "I'm on *your* guys's side!" [NT]

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 23 17:44:48 UTC 2013

There is also the northern Ohio and upstate NY "youse guys."  Alluding to
another thread, I've heard "youse" with both /s/ and /z/, although I have
no idea what the distribution of these variants might be.  "Youse guys"
also gets used as a possessive.

Herb