ILL, the verb

Hugo hugovk at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 28 12:10:30 UTC 2013

A couple more from Usenet.

 Cthulhu's Jersey Epopt, July 27 1990, rec.arts.sf-lovers:

"Unfortunately for memory, I now live some 60 miles from the library I
first borrowed SPHERELAND from. *  Even if they still had the book, I
couldn't get at it easily.  And it's not worth the effort to ILL the thing
from somewhere else."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.sf-lovers/browse_thread/thread/dd1150d33ddea9af/1335f6d689943ad8?q=%22ILL+the%22#1335f6d689943ad8

Marty Rosen, December 25 1991, bit.listserv.words-l:

"I'm reasonably sure the paper is only of peripheral interest to real
economists, but it's quite interesting to me, and I want to see it.  I
could ILL it, if I had a real citation."

http://groups.google.com/group/bit.listserv.words-l/browse_thread/thread/fc155fe6de7b7ffd/4ee9f905fb79d81d?q=%22ill+it%22#4ee9f905fb79d81d

Cheers,

Hugo