aka = 'in other words'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 31 00:41:20 UTC 2013

Roughly as follows, CBB's Soledad O'Brien commented on model Cameron
Russell's warning to girls not to become models because it dumbs them up
(or down as the case may be) : "Your message to young women about modeling,
a. k. a. don't do it!"

JL