paranoid--it's true even if we can't find the quote

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Wed Jul 3 14:22:34 UTC 2013

In a classic example of life imitating art, it turns out Earnest Hemingway really was being tailed by the FBI, something he claimed during the paranoid episode that led to his suicide:

http://reason.com/blog/2013/07/03/the-last-days-of-ernest-hemingway

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.