Retronym: computer website

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Jul 20 16:11:59 UTC 2013

At 7/20/2013 05:15 AM, ADSGarson O'Toole wrote:
>The natural retronym companion to the mobile website is the immobile website.
>Apologies in advance,
>Garson

I wondered about "stationary" ... but there are too many misuses
referring to paper (including computer "wallpaper" and signatures)
and some indication that the word has already been appropriated to
refer to something else about computing.

Desktop sounds suitable to me.  (While some laptops stay at home,
they could roam if unleashed.)

Joel