Retronym: computer website

W Brewer brewerwa at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 25 18:31:21 UTC 2013

BB:  <<> I don't think that's the case at all. Many PC users also make the
distinction.>>
WB:  We acknowledge a spectrum of usages; to do otherwise would be
prescriptivism, akin to profiling. But since we're pontificating, I shall
declaim that most Wintel folks are oblivious of Apple and its miniscule
market share. In sum, get your heads out of the sand and come up with a catchy
alternative to generic <PC>, or concede defeat in the sands of time.