eminent/imminent

Wed Jun 12 01:09:57 UTC 2013

Arnold: The original post I sent to the list which included the
comment about your 2004 post also included a link to the 2004 post.
But it was absent in some reposts with excerpted content. Here it is:

Arnold Zwicky mentioned eminent/imminent on Language Log in 2004.
http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/001419.html