Newspaper Takes 'Democrat' Out of Name

Dan Goodman dsgood at IPHOUSE.COM
Thu Jun 20 19:23:00 UTC 2013

 From politicalwire.com:

June 20, 2013

Newspaper Takes 'Democrat' Out of Name
The Faquier Times-Democrat announced in an editorial that it would no
longer use the word "Democrat" in its name.

"In an age which is, perhaps, more shaped and informed by political
identity than any other in our history, having a word in our banner that
is so associated with a political party is no longer a very astute
business decision. The same could be said if, for the last 24-plus
years, we had been the Fauquier Times-Republican."

See http://www.fauquier.com/opinion/editorial_entry/by_any_other_name

--
Dan Goodman
Whatever you wish for me, may you have twice as much.