More Definite (Slight) Antedating of "Pizzazz"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Jun 24 08:23:31 UTC 2013

If this holds up (which history renders a dubious proposition), it would be some recompense for the now untenable claim that New Haven originated pizza (in the U.S.):  perhaps at least we were the home of pizzazz!

LH