"Negro with two g's"

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 10 22:26:41 UTC 2013

Yes. The word "nigger" refers to a Black person, usually derogatorily
(though in some White dialects it is simply the only word for that
referent). The word "the N-word" refers to the word "nigger".

Parallelly: "Mark Mandel" refers to me. When I say "my name", that phrase
refers to the name "Mark Mandel".

Mark Mandel
(this one, anyhow <http://mark.cracksandshards.com>)

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM, ADSGarson O'Toole <adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com