Seven-Toed Pete

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Mar 27 02:38:10 UTC 2013

I've never heard that, but there's a variant called three-toed Pete, a three-card poker game in which straights beat flushes, and trips (three of a kind) beats both, the motivation being that in three cards the probability of achieving these hands is the reverse of what it is with five-card hands.

LH