Dufnering

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 30 07:18:20 UTC 2013

An interesting headline on ESPN: 'Dufnering' all rage after golfer's
tired pose.

The problem is, it does not match the current header on the page (and I
noticed that many ESPN headlines don't match the names of stories that
they link to).

But it does identify the centerpiece of the story.

http://goo.gl/RxIae