Words: fivehead and fourhead

Charles C Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Sun May 5 14:31:28 UTC 2013

Of course, the quip is unworkabe for those of us who pronounce "forehead" as [fard]!

--Charlie

From: American Dialect Society [ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] on behalf of ADSGarson O'Toole [adsgarsonotoole at GMAIL.COM]
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 3:56 PM-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: 14 Of Our Favorite Celebrity Fiveheads
Date: March 26th, 2013
Website: starpulse.com
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2013/03/26/13_of_our_favorite_celebrity_fiveheads

[Begin excerpt]
What's a 'fivehead'? Well, you've heard of a forehead, right? So then
a fivehead must be a little bit bigger (there are even a few sixheads
out there, as we'll point out later).
. . .
We're not saying these people are unattractive because of their
copious craniums, its just all in good fun...
[End excerpt]

Urban dictionary has several relevant entries: fourhead, 5head,
five-head, five head and five-head
I did not see these terms at Word Spy. The ADS archive does not seem
to have the term
I do not search for early instances due to indolence.