Request solved: Saying: Puns and pickpockets - Also Contemporary Legend: Man in the Middle

Mon May 6 06:04:27 UTC 2013

Bonnie Taylor-Blake very kindly and quickly helped me with the request
involving puns and pickpockets.  Thanks!

If you are interested in contemporary legends then please watch for
the research note "The 19th-Century 'Man in the Middle'" by Bonnie
Taylor-Blake and Garson O’Toole which will appear in  the next issue
of FOAFTale News (FTN) the newsletter of the International Society for
Contemporary Legend Research. As an attentive list member you saw the
breakthrough advance on the recalcitrant "whole-nine yards" problem.
Bonnie is the best, and I was lucky to work with her.

Garson