proto-proto-proto...

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Wed May 8 14:25:43 UTC 2013

Eugene Volokh blogs at The Volokh Conspiracy http://www.volokh.com/

It's a libertarian-oriented legal blog. Volokh knows a certain amount about linguistics, and he and Mark Liberman often quote each other--don't know if they're actually acquainted. I occasionally comment there (being of that general persuasion--heh--myself).

Geoff

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.