proto-proto-proto...

Thu May 9 05:01:29 UTC 2013

I took just a brief look at one of the articles, and that's the impression I got.

I also got the impression that the mistaken idea about everyone being related 1000 years ago comes from the ancestral Eve meme. As I understand it, our ancestral Eve is more of a concept that actually might have been a group of women rather than just one.

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA