Facebook: "The _mother-load_ of recordings!"

W Brewer brewerwa at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 11 07:53:09 UTC 2013

WG:  <<<IIRC, there was a WWII cargo plane called a "LoadStar," built by
Lockheed>>>
WB:  Aha! Beware the slippery slope! Not much heavy lifting involved with
the C-56 Lodestar, designated a passenger transport. Although a few may
have been adapted to cargo use or aerial topdressing.