Document!

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 13 17:31:20 UTC 2013

Need a lot more information or it simply looks like basic phishing. The
request for "personal email" is a red flag, as is misdirecting URL,
along with lack of specificity and the reference to "Google docs", which
have been going by "Google Drive" for some time now (although some of us
still refer to it as Google Docs in private).

I am certainly not planning to click this link, nor, at this stage,
would I recommend anyone else to do so.

     VS-)