"hair drive"

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun May 19 14:20:37 UTC 2013

Somewhat unlikely eggcorn, presumably resulting from the inevitable confusion of hard drives with hair dryers:

(from various web sites)

Sure, it’s easier to check your baggage in so long as it does not go through TSA(The license to Steal Anything). NEVER check in anything with value like electronic gear such as cameras, laptops, iPhones, iPads and ESPECIALLY portable hair drives. It will disappear with no recourse.

Now tonight, my computer is messing up on me again, and I have to do system restore once again!
I'm getting tired of my computer messing up! What can I do to keep my hair drive from going down!
FYI, I already have protection on my computer (McAfee)
And my computer keeps telling me that my Catalyst host is not functioning. What does that mean?

Brand new 500 gig mac book hair drive with lion installed 50£ Cardiff

LH