Memorial Day Verse - "It is the Soldier, not the . . ."

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 28 01:17:47 UTC 2013

A Memorial Day poem in tradspel and truespel phonetics

http://justpaste.it/vets2

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk