Q re searching Google Books

Tue Nov 5 19:13:36 UTC 2013

Joel: You could try the following query:
"Pope Day" -Pope's

Alternatively, you could visit the advanced search page and fill in
two slots as follows:
http://books.google.com/advanced_book_search

with the exact phrase: Pope Day
without the words: Pope's

This may achieve you goal or part of your goal. Please let me know if
it is helpful,
Garson